- Meet technical requirements (listed above).
- Commit to up to five weeks of self-directed and instructor led work (approximately 3-4 hours of self-directed work per week).
- Be willing to be recorded during all live sessions—learners and faculty will have access to this recording for the duration of the course to aid in the learning experience.
- Active participation in all five 90-minute live sessions (instructor-led).
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities.
- Satisfactory completion of the final exam within 48 hours of the final, live session. A PDF certificate awarding the participant the credential of The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team™ Accredited Facilitator will be sent by course faculty within two weeks of exam completion to the Authorised Partner for distribution to their Client.
- If a participant fails to pass the final exam, they will be allowed one retake.
Continued participation for any learner in the course is at Wiley’s discretion. Automatic suspension occurs in the case of unacceptable behavior. Suspension includes not being able to sit for the final exam. Unacceptable behavior includes rudeness, inappropriate comments, failure to attend, and failure to participate. In advance of the suspension being issued, course faculty will contact the partner who registered the learner. If a suspended learner wishes to make-up missed work, he or she must retake the entire course due to its collaborative nature.